Eye Doctors & Optometrists
Eye Doctors, Optometrists and Professional Eye Care
We use state of the art diagnostic equipment to provide you with the highest level of care including:
- Routine Eye Health and Vision Examinations for All Ages
- Digital Imaging of Internal and External Eye Structures
- Eye Disease Diagnosis and Management. Including Cataracts, Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration, Diabetes, and Hypertension
- Comprehensive Contact Lens Fittings and Follow-Up
- Treatment of Red Eyes from Infection, Inflammation, or Allergies
- Pre and Post Operative Care for Laser Refractive Eye Surgery
- Referral to Ophthalmologists and Surgical Services
The eye is truly a window into our bodies. By examining internal and external structures of your eyes our eye doctors are able to detect health problems such as diabetes, high blood pressure, glaucoma, and even brain tumours. We use digital imaging equipment to photograph and track health changes in your eyes over time. These and other technologies allow us to detect problems before they are too late to treat.
Eye exams for children under 19 years and seniors citizens over 65 years are fully covered by BC Medical (MSP). Additionally, medically necessary visits (i.e. diabetics, glaucoma) for ALL patients regardless of age are also covered by BC Medical (MSP).